Not only do we clean and restore Suede, Leather, Furs and more but we can also perform alterations! Here is an extensive list that includes but is not limited to the services that we offer.
We have pride in our work and spend quality time on each garment, because when the customer looks good, so do we. So because of this, please allow 2-3 weeks for repairs and alterations.
- #5 one-way zipper (MOST COMMON)
- #5 Reversible Zipper
- #5 Two-Way Zipper (two pulls)
- #5 Angled Zipper (Motorcycle style jackets)
- #7 Zipper (Light Medium Duty)
- #8 Zipper (Medium Duty)
- #10 Zipper (Heavy Duty)
- #10 Two-Way Zipper
- #10 Angled Zipper (Motorcycle style jackets)
- Pants, Skirts, Pockets, Sleeves
- Zip in Lining
- Purses Zippers (if possible)
- Zipper in Cloth Garment (if possible)
- Flap covered zipper, Leather backed zipper
*We will always try to match zippers as close as possible. In cases when exact replacements are not available, we will select a zipper that is as close as possible. Some zippers are difficult to replace and we will make every attempt to replace zippers at the listed price. Difficult or unique zippers will require an extra charge. We will call with estimates in most cases.
- Tighten Buttons
- Combination Tears and Seams
- Large Tears
- Knit Cuffs (pair), Knit Collar Replacement
- Knit Waistband Replacement
- New Buttons (each) or New Snaps (each)
- Add Snaps where none before (each snap added)
- New Pocket Lining (each)
- Repair Scuffs (as possible)
- Bars, Chevrons, smaller patches
- Varsity letter
- Large patch
- New Hooks or Eyes
- New Latches and Catches\Euro Clasps
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 800.232.0792. We look forward to hearing from you!